Amy C. Blake is a pastor’s wife, writer, and homeschool mom. She has an M.A. in English from Mississippi College. She has written short stories and articles for various publications, including Focus on the Family, Mature Years, Significant Living, Encounter, and Vista. She has contributed to Barbour’s Book Lovers’ Devotional, Every Good and Perfect Gift, and Heavenly XOXO for Women. She has also won several awards for her writing.
More about Amy’s Books:
- Now available: Tie-Dyed, my Christian suspense about 19-year-old homeschooler Nat Montgomery (Book 3, On the Brink series)
- Now available: Whitewashed, my Christian suspense novel about 18-year-old homeschooler Patience McDonough (Book 1, On the Brink series)
- Now available: Colorblind, my Christian suspense about 18-year-old homeschooler Christy Kane (Book 2, On the Brink series)
- Now available: The Trojan Horse Traitor, my YA fantasy novel about 13-year-old homeschooler Levi Prince and his adventures in Terracaelum (Book 1, Levi Prince series)
- Now available: The Fall of Thor’s Hammer, my YA fantasy novel about Levi’s second summer in Terracaelum (Book 2, Levi Prince series)